|Important Information for the Applicant|
Admission Notification For Under Graduate Courses (Academic Session: 2019-20)
As per Govt. Notification No. 1342 - Edn (CS)/l0M-95/14 dated 30.08.2019.and subsequent Vidyasagar University Notification. No. VU/IC/UG-Admn./210/2019 dated 05.09.2019., fresh online applications are being invited to fill up the vacant seats from the fresh candidates (candidates who have not been registered under Vidyasagar University in the current academic session) only.
Important points to be noted:
(1) The process of admission for the academic session of 2019-20 of Jhargram Raj College will be done strictly on online merit-based system as per the Govt. Orders issued by the Higher Education Department, Govt of West Bengal from time to time.
(2) No application would be received online after the prescribed date.
(3) As per rules, in case of absence of suitable candidates in reserved seats, SC seats may be filled up with ST candidates and vice versa. Similarly, OBC-A seats may be filled up with OBC-B candidates and vice versa.
(4) It is to be noted that candidates who have already been admitted and registered in the Vidyasagar University portal in the current academic session 2019-20 are not eligible for fresh application and applications received, if any, from such candidates will be summarily rejected.
IMPORTANT DATES REGARDING ONLINE APPLICATION
Procedure of Online Application:
1. Applicants must use their own e-mail id and personal mobile number at the time of online application. In case the applicants do not have an e-mail id, they are requested to create an e-mail id before filling up the application form.
2. Each applicant has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rupees Sixty only (Rs. 60/-) at the time of submission of application through e-payment mode.
3. An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
4. After the last date of submission of online application, a provisional merit list of the applicants ranked on the basis of merit will be published.
5. If any applicant enlisted in any merit list does not take admission and make the e-payment within the scheduled time span, no further chance of admission can be given to him/her.
6. It is to be noted carefully that the applicants for admission are not allowed to come to the college for any enquiry or for any other purpose from the beginning to the end of the admission process.
7. Admission to all courses will be done strictly on the basis of merit as per the Govt. Order.
9. All admissions done on online system are absolutely provisional.
10. All applicants getting the scope of admission must submit a print out of the anti-ragging affidavit (link of which will be given in the portal) to the college authority on the date of commencement of class.
11. Any admission related queries may be mailed to the e-mail id: email@example.com.